Sunday, October 24, 2010

Megaman Legends 3!!!


After a long 10 years, they've finally announced Megaman Legends 3. I totally loved the first two games, so I'm really looking forward to this one!

This time, they've decided to actively include the fans in the design process... so far in the form of polls, the first of which is to decide on the design for a new heroine who appears in the new game.
When the poll went up, they didn't have any information about the role of the character, so I voted on one purely based on the design. But later they revealed that rather than a player character she would be an "operator", a support character for a "digger" (which is what the player usually plays as).

Anyways, the character I chose isn't faring too well in the polls, so I decided to do a piece of fan art for her as a sort of consolation prize.

1 comment:

JUNK said...

So skinny :O

I saw the competition, and about 40 different entries for it... I totally couldn't follow which ones were actually up for consideration though.

Anyway MML3 yay! I should play the 1st one since I bought it...