Wednesday, January 16, 2008

All roads lead to Segway?!


In Ontario they've started a Segway pilot project to see how the devices will affect pedestrian safety.

According to the legislation during the pilot only "individuals aged 14 and older with a disability that impairs their mobility, Canada Post employees delivering mail door-to-door and police officers will be able to use Segways on public sidewalks and roads."

I can't wait to see police Segways.

Also, a realization: I don't know what a horse looks like.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

are segways that popular? dang... they got some police kinda things in the airport. not segways tho, how ug onna catch criminals with em

Isaque said...

I heard they can go faster than running speed... But for some reason a chase like that just seems really hilarious in my head.

Anonymous said...

If being chased by a police officer on a Segway:

Throw a brick at his scooter. It will force him to dismount and chase you the hard way, on foot.

Theomnifish said...

Cool sir, it is the artblog that I heard about from Bao's blog! It looks pretty cool. :) I never knew Segways could be so beast.