Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Whee, Photoshop.


Mm...I've been meaning to draw a portrait of my main WoW character for my guild forums, so now I have one. ;p

Hm. I think I could fix up the left half of her face (her left, our right) more, probably... something just doesn't look quite right...

Well, I finally have Photoshop on my computer now, so I should be posting more frequently! I take long to do art though, so I don't know if I can keep up with one a day....

Edit (08/01/16, 17:18): Uploaded the new main file, didn't change the thumbnail. It.. still looks pretty similar, but I guess a bit better...

4 comments:

Isaque said...

Yay, you're alive!

Isaque said...

Did up a little redline for you... lol I completely changed the style.

Shaiandra said...

Mm, that helps though!
I was implementing some of your changes this morning; I didn't change to an anime style, but the lower eyes and generally smaller face and so do look better. And I haven't had a chance to upload the new one this morning, but will do so tonight.

Thanks!

Tha Ninjha said...

hey nice red lines. I will need your help on my stuff.