Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Touhou 4koma - China #4

Whoops, finished this one a while back and kept leaving it too late at night to be able to post it.

More China antics... pretty simple joke. Grabbing a prop from the BG is kinda cheap (especially when I've stopped drawing BGs). I think I'm getting the hang of the art, although I realised when I was toning it that I positioned it badly for a lot of the main colour areas (like Sakuya's blue frock).

2 more to go, although I still don't know what to do for the next one...

4 comments:

Waseem Bashar said...

Again, good work! You should publish your own manga! Looks really pro!

JUNK said...

I'd die if I had to work at publishing speed and quality... ^^;;;

Anonymous said...

hehe, i like how he get a dagger caught in her hat :-) cute touch!

Isaque said...

What's a "pad demon"?

Also CLAW HAND in the first panel!